Happy Monday! I am so excited and energized on this Monday after a super inspiring event yesterday. Yesterday I hosted a mat Pilates event followed by an educational talk about the health benefits of juice by the lovely Rose of Owen & Alchemy.
After an hour long mat Pilates class we enjoyed a variety of juice while Rose answered a plethora of questions and I am so happy to say I learned a lot!
Here is some information I thought you all should know:-)
- O+A has a partnership with the Raby Institute for Integrative Medicine at Northwestern and has helped them assemble and endorses their cleanses.
- They cold press all of their juices. Cold pressing yields the highest amount of juice and nutrients possible from each raw fruit or vegetable. Each bottle of juice contains 5 lbs of organic produce!
- Think about juice as a supplement to your diet, aiding in reaching your daily nutritional needs.
- They deliver with a $15 minimum (that's just two juices!)
- Check out this amazing informational sheet they have put together about their cleanses!
A huge thank you to O+A for collaborating with me for this amazing event!
If you have interest in attending a workshop, please feel free to reach out or leave a comment below, I am hoping to have another one soon!
Workout Plan for the Week:
Sunday: Hot Vinyasa Yoga
Monday: Shred415 Arms and Abs
Tuesday: Teach Bootcamp
Thursday: Shred415 Shredded Abs and Pilates
Friday: Hot Vinyasa Yoga
Saturday: 8 Mile Run