Happy Friday! Update about tonight's event at Blue Mercury, we are going to postpone the event until after the holidays so more of you can come!
I woke up this morning and the TV said -3 degrees! Are you kidding me! The weathermen keep saying that these cold days are not indicative of the rest of winter and let's hope so. As the temperature plummets my skin demands more attention, especially my hands. Here are some things you can do to keep your skin soft and non-irritated...
1) Avoid taking long hot showers. I know it is just what we what to do but it is super drying to your skin.
2) Stay hydrated. Drink lots of water to fight off the winter dry air.
3) Wear your SPF. The winter sun is super strong even though it ain't warm!
4) Exfoliate with a good body scrub 1-2x a week.
5) Get a humidifier. Not only will it help your breathing, but also your skin!
Here are my picks for best winter skin care.
The California Baby Calendula Cream is really amazing. It is created for newborns very sensitive skin and works great on extra-dry, irritated, and even cracked skin. A little pricey for a small container but a little goes a long way.
What's your favorite winter skin favorite?